Ill show you mine....

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

What's sad is I actually have pictures of my backyard without going outside and taking them! :lol:

Backyard at home ::
dec15005.jpg

Backyard at school ::
feb24002.jpg

..The last one is a picture of the haunted woods. If you read the 'Is your town haunted?' thread in general, that's the woods I was talking about.

Here's mine with it's wonderful dead grass o'beauty :rolleyes: Just wait until Spring,then I'll show ya grass :flex:

Lot's of orbs though :thumbs: Better run inside before they getcha :hey:

Attachments

• by1q.jpg
    by1q.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 66
DannyBoy17 said:
Ahhh, nothing more relaxing then taking care of a garden *cant wait until spring arrives*.

Sweet pics, I will post some winter pics tommorow!

DB :fish:
What sort of plants do you grow in your garden. My mom plants plants. Im not really into it though. im more of a bonzi tree kinda guy.

wuvmybetta said:
Here's mine with it's wonderful dead grass o'beauty :rolleyes: Just wait until Spring,then I'll show ya grass :flex:

:rofl:

I was surprised no orbs turned up in my haunted woods picture.. then it occured to me how crappy my camera is. :*)

Loving the dead grass!

mwm said:
DannyBoy17 said:
Ahhh, nothing more relaxing then taking care of a garden *cant wait until spring arrives*.

Sweet pics, I will post some winter pics tommorow!

What sort of plants do you grow in your garden. My mom plants plants. Im not really into it though. im more of a bonzi tree kinda guy.
Well, I work at a greenhouse, so I usually steal all the ones that dont get shipped:

Tons of Geraniums
Roses
Clymatis

Usual things like that.

Right now I am taking care of my sisters bio experiment: A Tillandsia air plant, from the Bromeliad family. A very interesting thing, do a google search on it if you are interested. Im definitely buying one once she has left to go back to uni (shes on reading week).

wuvmybetta said:

That made me laugh :D

Here's mine, in the summer all the trees and bushes grow so much you can't see any other houses.

GardenSm.jpg

Arfie

Ours is in the middle of some major work. We started it this Summer but have had to put it on hold for a little while until the weather gets a bit better.

Anyway this is how it looks right now:

York006.jpg

York004.jpg

York005.jpg

Most reactions

Back