Ace Of Spades
Fish Gatherer
It is fish related as I am basing it on advice giving and friendliness id have to choose
Ferris, Dffhoset, Darrel, Nmonks, KJ
and everyone in Live chat 
Ferris, Dffhoset, Darrel, Nmonks, KJ
LOL y are ppl been so serious with this thread lol does it matter about this post is it hurting any 1 and isnt it just a nice way of saying thank u? lolchill guys it dont matter where the post is if u dont want 2 read it or reply then dont NO BIGGY lol
ill giv emy self a hug cause i need 1pmsl oh and also Kribensis12 Hmmmmm....... who im hoping is female lol if not wot the hell lol
![]()

Nup, Krib's a guy! Hug u anyway, lol! BTW empty your inbox, it's full and everything bounces!!! Very annoying.
Wilder. Miss Wiggle. Tolak. <--- You people keep on saving my fish!!!
LOL y are ppl been so serious with this thread lol does it matter about this post is it hurting any 1 and isnt it just a nice way of saying thank u? lolchill guys it dont matter where the post is if u dont want 2 read it or reply then dont NO BIGGY lol
ill giv emy self a hug cause i need 1pmsl oh and also Kribensis12 Hmmmmm....... who im hoping is female lol if not wot the hell lol
![]()
Snap! I'm well vexed today and I need a hug![]()
hugs for you then Jen
Ummm, there's a few people out there who I think deserve hugs, BTT, Waterdrop, rdd1952, Corleone and all the other regular posters in the new to the hobby who give up their time to help people out day in and day out.


Nup, Krib's a guy! Hug u anyway, lol! BTW empty your inbox, it's full and everything bounces!!! Very annoying.
Wilder. Miss Wiggle. Tolak. <--- You people keep on saving my fish!!!
I'd hug you too, Ludwig, you seem to be an aquarist I'd love to meet.I.... think...... I'm.... going to cry.......Thanks Shelagh for designing & helping me with my sig etc. etc... (or was it her JAMBO) (big hug!!)..... ColinT and Big C with the most sound/firm/credible advice.... (big handshake)....The other 2 for no aparent reason, but just feel this urge to also Hug ..... what's happened to Quaver and Calandra)
