If You Could

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
If you could give a person on here 1 hug, who would it be and why? I would give Tolak a hug. He is friendly, knows more than most people on here, and is very helpful and not impatient.
 
I would give Kribensis14 a hug, Much better then Kribensis12 alot more friendlier :P

Do you just mean who you think gives the best advice :D?
 
lol, that makes me feel alot better * looks for kribensis 14 with a shotgun in my shirt*.

No, it dosent have to be best advice. It can be for whatever reason you want it to be. Your the one giving the hug!
 
Uhhh...isn't that a little strange thread about giving a hug to other posters because they are "better"?
 
No, not really, unless your the kinda person who expects to be given a hug, but dosent get one, and then freaks out and thinks that no one likes you.
 
Actually im not freaking out about it. I just don't get why this thread is not about fish keeping, just about posters....
 
I just figuerd it was time to show appreciation to certain members. Maybe we could do a thread were people say i thank theese people for this and that ?
 
I would give a hug to 5teady, BigC, Tokis, Dunchap and........kribense14.....

Now I need to wash myself after hug some dudes.....(shudders)
 
LOL y are ppl been so serious with this thread lol does it matter about this post is it hurting any 1 and isnt it just a nice way of saying thank u? lolchill guys it dont matter where the post is if u dont want 2 read it or reply then dont NO BIGGY lol


ill giv emy self a hug cause i need 1 :( pmsl oh and also Kribensis12 Hmmmmm....... who im hoping is female lol if not wot the hell lol :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top