Tobigara
Fishaholic
i hope no one minds but i think i'll hug every regular on this forum. Everyone diserves it 


i hope no one minds but i think i'll hug every regular on this forum. Everyone diserves it![]()
But I don't mind - cos nobody else wants to hug me (sob sob!)

... Kidding. I would hug him.here Anthea ((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))
and Esfa and Ace i forgot you two (((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))- wouldnt be without the entertainment you two provide![]()
i hope no one minds but i think i'll hug every regular on this forum. Everyone diserves it![]()
Hug back!I will give a hug especially to Dthoffsett b/c her and I are going through something similar and difficult...as was noted in the bday thread.
Also, I will give a hug to EVERYONE here who helps people with their fish and gives good insight. I will put mods first b/c they work hard helping us and also keeping this forum a good place to be:Ferris, Skifletch, CFC, Tolak, BigC, rdd1952, steelhealr, SirMinion, Inchworm, Lateral Line, Erised
Including but not limited to: Ox5477, Darrel, Soaup, Miss Wiggle, BTT, Wilder, Seaturtle, Kribensis 12, invader, aaronnorth, neon tetra, shelaghfishface, Colin T, Bonsai_girl, rocknurworld2006, 5teady, Shrimper, WaterBender1995, Musho3210, andywg, lynden, littleme1969, 1234-fishy-freind, @ombomb, connorsbala, ace of spades,
AND MOST IMORTANTLY OF ALL....William. I don't think this forum would be here w/out him.
I feel honored to be placed in that list.I would hug andywg, CFC, william, nmonks, and invader.
Thank you.Ace, don't get the wrong idea.
![]()
You better include me, since I'm on there atm and you aren't...Ace, don't get the wrong idea.
![]()
Its too late already, Im sorry my friend......
Btw you are included in the live Chat people aswell now, so dont think I missed you out![]()