If my brother is mad at me he takes it out on fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The problem with long Threads is that no one reads the whole thing. to whomever emailed him I would suggest that you email back because he has endangered helpless animals that and she Did seek you for help. perhaps you might suggest that he stop giving her anything to "Over react" to. The bike pump for instance he whent out of his way just to get her to react so any degree of reaction on her part is what he was looking for so in esence she could not have overreacted.

Opcn

Perhaps one of us should show up at your house with a few ex marines (if you find them they would probably help) and have a talk (unfortunately not me I'm stuck in alaska but I have done suck things before)

Well when my friend used to get triple gang beated by his 3 brothers he run into the kitchen and grab a butcher knife suddenly he had the upperhand and when u grab it act all crazy lol.

Or while he's screwing around with your fish, just act indifferent while sharpening a huge kitchen knife and say to him in a calm, quiet voice - "Enjoy, you will have to fall sleep sometime...." Just let that sink in, then when he stops what he's doing, turn around and walk away as quietly as a ghost while you are still sharpening away.

Muhahahahahahahaaaa....

Knifes make people act all scared and funny :lol: , maybe I should use my black ghost knife as a weapon :hey: :hey:

You do live in different rooms right? if he keeps his door locked, i can teach you a few lock picking tricks :p i have been in some situations like this with my brothers, they always made fun of me and hid the food from me :D i kinda bullied them though, even though i was 7 years younger than them, they were really scared of me. i even chased them around in elementary school once, all the teachers saw, but i didnt care. if you try to attack his stuff, he will beat the crap out of you, unless you put a few sugar cubes in the gas tank of his vehicle, if he finds out, he will kill you, if he doesnt, its all good

Hurting cars is wrong. Almost as bad as animals. Just ask him to destroy something else if anything lol.

Hi, if I lived a bit closer I,de come over and sort him out for you! I don,t know about where you are but here, killing pet fish is a crime. I would contact the RSPCA and tell them whats happening. I,m sure they will follow it up as they take these matters very seriously whatever the size of the pet may be. Maybe a warning from them will let him know how serious this is.

I cant belive what im reading :crazy: You can NOT make light of this (to the lighthearted posts). Ive dealt with people like this in the past (as an EMT/Fireman) you can NOT by yourself deal with this. It sounds to me like your mom is in way over her head. You need to help yourself first and formost (by that i mean forget the fish and forthat matter your mom). Start screaming for help cuz if you dont. Your gona be the one that gets "hurt" Advocating violence on him is a waste of time unless she REALLY is ready to go through with it. I would guess that unless she did something permanent to him as in "dead" he will just comeback all the more brutal. Unless this is all blown out of proportion this is WAY more serious of a problem than she should be discusing here.

Nope, he told my mom that I gave you guys his screen name and she flipped out.

I saw what he wrote to people who e-mailed him. He started the word exaggerate with an "A". LOL :kira: He tried to seem all grown up but didn't pluralize words that he should of and the spell check had to correct almost every word.

He is still mean to them and I don't know what to do. I talked to my mom and she said stop b*tching at me... so if she doesn't take the initiative and resposibility then these problems are never going to end because she is the only one who can stop them. She needs to act more like a grown up rather than say leave me alone all the time. :sad:

Oh god, Auratus. I seriously hope things turn out better. She sounds so immature and not ready to be a parent - I could do a better job for god's sake! Sorry for saying it, but just by what your telling me, it sounds a little serious. -_-

Hold on, your birthday is in 1986, which means your 17!? And if your brother is older then you then he has to be at least 17+! How immature. :no:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back