Identify this pest

zain611

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So for a while now I've noticed these things on the glass of the tank. They are see through with a brown / black middle. They are oval. Hope they aren't a problem.

Naughts

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Post a picture and someone might know. Could they be eggs?

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Underneath the box that you type stuff in, is a button called "Upload a File". Click that to find the images you want to upload.

If the pictures are too big for the website, set the camera's resolution to its lowest setting and take some more. The lower resolution will make the images smaller and they should fit on this website. Check the pictures on your pc and find a couple that are clear and show the problem, and post them here. Make sure you turn the camera's resolution back up after you have taken the pics otherwise all your pictures will be small.

OP
zain611

zain611

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Underneath the box that you type stuff in, is a button called "Upload a File". Click that to find the images you want to upload.

If the pictures are too big for the website, set the camera's resolution to its lowest setting and take some more. The lower resolution will make the images smaller and they should fit on this website. Check the pictures on your pc and find a couple that are clear and show the problem, and post them here. Make sure you turn the camera's resolution back up after you have taken the pics otherwise all your pictures will be small.

What website can I use to link the pictures? I've forgotten the one you told me on the past

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Just stick the images on here.

I used to use imageshack but they don't do free image hosting now. If you google free image hosting websites it will give you a list. But I would just try to put them on here so you don't need to put them somewhere else..

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score