Ideas For 36x18x16 Tank?

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
I sold my 2 G tiles morays today and 2 Toadfish. The guy I bought the toads off 16 months ago wanted them back and he took the G Tiles as well. This frees a tank up and I'm wondering what to put in it. I need to change all the water as 'm not going down the brackish route again. I'll obviously have to cycle it again

As you can see from my sig I have a wide selection of fish and if I'm being honest too many??? I need to sort that out. Can you see any of my existing fish wihch I should perhaps put in this tank to ease the load on the other tanks or something co,mpletely different

I don;t want any more channa, I love plecs, cichlids and general oddballs but I'm open to suggestions.

I've got a alrge pair of ancistrus. They were bought from same batch about 12 months ago and are about 6 inches each the male slightly larger. They never spend any time near each other, would ot be worth putting these in the tank to try and breed them?

cheers
 
Hi simonas :)

I like the idea of trying to breed the ancistrus. :thumbs:
 
well it looks like events have overtaken themselves. I was in a rush this morning to go to see my gran and saw water coming out the garage door . One of tanks had cracked all the way doen and totally leaked out every drop of water and the smell of burning filter and water wasn;t good. luckily I saved the fish and my L25 was in there which was a worry cos he is my prized fish!!!

Looks like I'll be using this tank for them till I geta replacement
 

Most reactions

Back
Top