Ich

ALEXF

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
771
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Willoughby, Ohio
today is day 9 of treatment. I was thinking about starting to lower the temp on day 10 back down to the normal temp of around 76 degrees and continue treating til day 14. Also on day 14 i was going to add carbon filters back into the tank to remove the meds and do a large water change the following day (day 15) o know i asked about this before (cant find the thread) so does this sound like a good plan?
 
Sorry I saw your other post ... I refrained from answering because I have nothing to back up what I say with much knowledge.

But I would think if you followed the directions on the meds and there has been no sign of illness that lowering the temp for higher oxygen levels and doing a water change to remove the chemicals from the tank can only be a good thing.

As I say I have 0 experiance in this matter ...
 
If you need a swift reply its always better to post in the 'Tropical fish Emergencies' threads. the experts keep an eye on this section and someone will always answer your question.
 
well i havent started yet, and the reason i didnt post this in emergencies is that it isnt one as im still a day away from starting my process. Thanks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top