Ian's Lfs Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well 7 weeks down the line and the tank looks well. Theres some GSA on the Anubias leaves and a little diatoms on the rocks. Nothing to bad though. The tank is now stocked with about 10 Rams. The stems look great!

Sorry about the pic quality, they are from the iphone.

angle by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

looks superb.

Those rams have fantastic colouration. Must be their surroundings helping to bring them out......never seen any as vibrant.

Are you doing the maintenance aswell?

I'm doing the chopping and pruning. The water changes and dosing is done by the LFS. The rams are electric blues. :good:

looks superb.

Those rams have fantastic colouration. Must be their surroundings helping to bring them out......never seen any as vibrant.

cheers ZZ, they do look stunning in there, pity they're so expensive.

Looking great Ian

thanks Jack, i'm really pleased with the stems at the back, they look really well.

cheers ZZ, they do look stunning in there, pity they're so expensive.

how much are they going for?

I assume the pH in there is low as well? (might already be stated on the thread somewhere)

What stems are they mate?

theres some Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig', Ludwigia glandulosa and mixed in with these is balansae.

how much are they going for?

I assume the pH in there is low as well?

In MA they go for around £25 - £40 a pair! They are kept in RO water, so the GH/KH is low the Ph is around 7. The Ph isn't really a problem it's the hardness they care about.

well 7 weeks down the line and the tank looks well. Theres some GSA on the Anubias leaves and a little diatoms on the rocks. Nothing to bad though. The tank is now stocked with about 10 Rams. The stems look great!

Sorry about the pic quality, they are from the iphone.

Ian whats the big leafed plant in the middle please?

it's Anubias barteri ''coffeefolia'' a really undemanding plant. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back