Ian's 80Cm (Hc Gone, Moss Added)

I suppose its ok, I would move the cushions a little off centre so you're not automatically drawn to them. Allow the surrounding area to stand a chance of being noticed too.

Also, your shed could do with a lick of paint, starting to look a bit poorly. Maybe up the maintenance a little?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice Ukalayli :)

Thank god someone saw it! It's all about the Ukulele not the shed!

Thanks for the comments people...

ps, the wife wanted the shed duck egg blue in the summer, but it kept raining and i didn't get chance to paint it. :p

ps, the wife wanted the shed duck egg blue in the summer, but it kept raining and i didn't get chance to paint it. :p

excuses excuses ;p. it was baking hot in the summer in the uk >.>

lovely tank though looks stunning

''when i'm cleaning windows!''

just a quick update, i added some staurogyne repens. I have lost one Choc due to jumping. The Blyxa is growing nicely. I have also found a Green shrimp in my tank...god knows where that has come from!

Growing, slowly, but growing.
fts1.jpg

Looking nice and healthy mate.... loving the colour of that blyxa :good:.... needs more helferi on the front right hand side ;)

cheers Jake,

there's some Ranunculus there which is refusing to spread at the moment. I thought it'd be spreading by now...I'll give it a bit longer and may put some more helferi there.

GLOWING!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it!, i have done nothing to this photo other than a frame and a white card backing. I wonder it the C02 i'm using is actually radium.

cheers Minnnnnnnt.

cheers Jake,

there's some Ranunculus there which is refusing to spread at the moment. I thought it'd be spreading by now...I'll give it a bit longer and may put some more helferi there.

The ranunculus not taken off at all then?

Might look semi dutch when the stems grow in mate, looking good tho dude. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back