I Wont Be Around

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Hey.
Just thought I'd let you know im off to scarborough tommorow for the week.
So ovbiously I wont be posting, just thought I'd let you know.
Next time Im on here after today ill be 17, and ready to start driving.
:hyper:
Not a clue how im going to cope without TFF though. :shout:

YF
 
Its not actually scarborough, its Filey :P
8th time going there now, carnt beat it!
I think my mate would kill me if I took it lol
we got our own caravan for the week.
my familys going aswell, but i rang haven (the company im staying with)
and told them i dont want the caravan near them. :P

YF
 
Its not actually scarborough, its Filey :P
8th time going there now, carnt beat it!
I think my mate would kill me if I took it lol
we got our own caravan for the week.
my familys going aswell, but i rang haven (the company im staying with)
and told them i dont want the caravan near them. :P

YF

Oh god, I did a family holiday last year and I swear.. never again! They were all bickering like little kids. Ended up with a big falling out :lol: Anyway, if it's just you and you're mate I'm sure you'll find plenty to do without TFF.. I know we did when we were 16/17 :P
 
No comment on that one haha.
We have been on family holidays before, they all act 17 aswell lol

YF
 
Oooh you can beat a good caravanning holiday. I love it so much I have my own 1960's caravan to tow behind my vw campervan :lol:

Have a groovy time! We went last year in the camper and I am gutted I wasn't well enough to go this year!

Oh and a pre-emptive Happy Birthday! :bday:
 
Have a great time, YF. Come back soon.

Have you looked up the local LFS's yet? Never miss an opportunity.....
 
think i;ve been there is it a Haven site?

I;m off to Devo myself next week

enjoy!!
 
Very nice! I just saw in the local rag they are doing steam train journeys from Stockport to Scarborough in August. £59 an adult though is a little steep for my liking, otherwise we would have been going for that!
We used to go to a caravan site in Ugthorpe near Whitby. Used to love seeing the tall ships in dock. The Sealife center in Scarborough is great fun and in my opinion a much better and more enjoyable experience than Blue Planet!

Have a good'en
 

Most reactions

Back
Top