I went to aquarium today (pictures)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys argueing about in my post? This is the turtle in the emergency room, he swallowed so many plastic bag and they are going to released it later on, I've seen they released tons of turtle in the sea side before.
Good for the aquarium! This is the work that deserves to be highlighted! :)
Also there are lots of turtles there because their "legs" are ripped apart because of the anchor on the sea floor.
in my opinion this is the best aquarium I've ever been to.
Ah yes. Many of the pernament sea turtles in aquariums are there because they cannot be rehabilitated into the wild :).

You should go to some of the ones in China (some, but most if not all have big flaws, but you'll see amazing, obscure stuff!), Japan, and the one in Singapore. That'd certainly make your top list as well! :)

Also there are lots of turtles there because their "legs" are ripped apart because of the anchor on the sea floor.

That's so sad. At least the turtles have a nice place to live, and they get all the care they need.

What are you guys argueing about in my post? This is the turtle in the emergency room, he swallowed so many plastic bag and they are going to released it later on, I've seen they released tons of turtle in the sea side before.

That poor turtle! He's lucky he was found in time. Do you know how long it will be until they can release him?

That's so sad. At least the turtles have a nice place to live, and they get all the care they need.

That poor turtle! He's lucky he was found in time. Do you know how long it will be until they can release him?
I dont know the turtle are different each time I been there also I been there almost every month because it’s cheap and 1 hour from my house.

Not trying to argue here, but if you disagree with keeping animals in captivity then why do you keep fish in glass boxes with limited swimming space? Why do you keep cats?
Let me say this, you keep fish too and so do others. Why do you keep a cow, horses and a dog?

Let me say this, you keep fish too and so do others. Why do you keep a cow, horses and a dog?
Because I believe if it's done correctly it's okay. You said it's not okay to keep any animal in captivity, and yet you do. That's hypocritical

in my opinion this is the best aquarium I've ever been to.
Look, you haven't have had written this before.
I'm sorry about the turtles, I hope they can make it <3

You know guys, I have the right to put in my own opinion.
You do, but you can't expect others to agree with it. You then can't attack other members and insult their own intelligence and opinions on a matter that you know nothing about. Why you picking on Juice's comment? You don't want to reply to TrashBin because he's blown your arguement out of the water. Just chill out Salty. We're not your enemies, stop being so argumentative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back