I WANT SOME!

coconutman39

Fishaholic
Reaction score
well you probly no i have 2 new red CT bettas. well look what i just found. im soo sad, im gonna ask if i can order later. AAAAAAAHHHGFFGG

Something doesn't smell right with that. The seller didn't even supply a picture of the parents.

yeah but for that cheap-if its not-you wont lose a lot of money. i put a bid but was outbid. i probably wont bid again.
but then again, maybe he just has too many fry and needs to get rid of them quickly.

damn, that is a really good deal...i saw you put your bid down already jacblades :D

It seems as though the seller would be losing money. By only charging $6 for shipping, he is out the costs of the box, heating pad, bags, postage, etc. Unless he has some amazing connections :/

Hope it's not too good to be true. :thumbs:

Let us know what happens, jacblades. :)

cutechic said:
It seems as though the seller would be losing money. By only charging $6 for shipping, he is out the costs of the box, heating pad, bags, postage, etc. Unless he has some amazing connections :/

Hope it's not too good to be true. :thumbs:

Let us know what happens, jacblades. :)
no need for heating pads right now(summertime), and to get mine shipped from NY to Alabama the postages was 5.25 on the postage sticker. the box was a box from a store, so really they are out the cost of the bags.

cutechic said:
Really? I thought it cost $20+ because they needed to be shipped priority. :dunno:
if you want them over night, the 2-3 day shipping is around 5.25, so yeah the shipping for 6 bucks is feasable. If you were buying a big cichid I would do the overnight.

To pass along a tip I learned last night from this years IBC Grand Champion Novice Breeder (hee hee, I'll call him that here too! I've been giving him glory all day on a Texas betta forum :lol: I'm allowed to brag about my club president and his grand accomplishment at last weeks convention :shifty: :p )
Anyhoo...the IBC frowns upon the sale of wild type bettas, from what I'm told you're supposed to give them away to encourage the keeping and awareness of them. That's why I cancelled my order for the smaragdina. I doubt these are true imbellis.

youre not getting the smaragdinas? :(
im guessing they say this because the people in asia catch them from the wild and sell then?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back