I Want My Fish To Breed Help Plz Help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jaffee2k8

Reaction score
I WOULD LIKE MY FISH TO BREED.....HOW CAN I DO THIS......I HAVE :1 MALE RUBY SHARK AND 1 FEMALE,1 MALE MOLLIE,2 FEMALE MOLLIES,1 MALE SAILFIN, 1 FEMALE SAILFIN

some people reduce the temp by a degree or 2, that sometimes helps. or just wait! keep the tank really clean and they will. i have loads of platy fry

What fish are you trying to breed?

Mollies breed freely, though warm, hard, alkaline, and preferably salty water help. Females miscarry if stressed (e.g., pestered by males) and obviously other fish will eat newborns given the chance.

Stick a pregnant female molly into a tank (at least 10 gallons in size for the smaller sorts, 20 gallons for the bigger) and cram the tank with floating plants. Wait 4 weeks. Babies will appear!

Cheers, Neale

What fish are you trying to breed?

Mollies breed freely, though warm, hard, alkaline, and preferably salty water help. Females miscarry if stressed (e.g., pestered by males) and obviously other fish will eat newborns given the chance.

Stick a pregnant female molly into a tank (at least 10 gallons in size for the smaller sorts, 20 gallons for the bigger) and cram the tank with floating plants. Wait 4 weeks. Babies will appear!

Cheers, Neale
thanku

Most reactions

trending

Back