I took a walk down by the river again

Retired Viking

Fish Connoisseur
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
6,296
Reaction score
6,841
Points
113
Location
north woods
I took a walk down to the river, with all the rain we had it is even higher then before. There was some tiny duckweed and what looked like hornwort in the water that I may collect later and check out. If I try the duckweed it will be in my turtle tank. They have a nice canoe/kayak launch which has me thinking of getting one. It was a hot day but with a cool breeze off the lake.
 

Attachments

  • GEDC1465.webp
    GEDC1465.webp
    718.3 KB · Views: 173
  • GEDC1466.webp
    GEDC1466.webp
    234.8 KB · Views: 170
  • GEDC1468.webp
    GEDC1468.webp
    267.6 KB · Views: 163
  • GEDC1472.webp
    GEDC1472.webp
    229.3 KB · Views: 173
  • GEDC1473.webp
    GEDC1473.webp
    187.2 KB · Views: 177
  • GEDC1463.webp
    GEDC1463.webp
    651.4 KB · Views: 171
  • GEDC1467.webp
    GEDC1467.webp
    394.3 KB · Views: 182
  • GEDC1474.webp
    GEDC1474.webp
    766.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Be wary of collecting plants from rirvers/bodies of water. They are usually full of parasites. Cool pics! :good:
 
A few more pictures, I sat on the picnic table and relaxed, it was a nice day. More of the area is now flooded then when I took pictures a couple of weeks ago. It explains why I have all those frogs in my yard now. :snap:
 

Attachments

  • GEDC1470.webp
    GEDC1470.webp
    345.9 KB · Views: 164
  • GEDC1469.webp
    GEDC1469.webp
    391.3 KB · Views: 157
  • GEDC1475.webp
    GEDC1475.webp
    675.5 KB · Views: 189

Most reactions

Back
Top