I think my cycle broke....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Making so progress! Ammonia is 0 and nitrites are 0.25
1219211203.jpg

This is my main tank results:
0ppm ammonia and 0.50-1ppm nitrites
1220211305.jpg

And this is what I just found lile 15 minutes ago... What should I do now? I did take this one out and threw it in the air and smacked it away from the tank, but Idk if there are more of those nymphs and if there are... *gulps*
1220211323.jpg

So yesterday I decided to not add any ammonia and see what happens... Now everything is 0... Should I add more ammonia or wait a day or two?
1224211301.jpg

Everyone asks me this... Well not this week (its Christmas) and not the week after (thats new years)... And plus my tank is throwing a fit with the cycle... So I have no idea when...

Add a dose 2X a week until you get fish, and monitor params

That what I would've been doing if my cycle hadn't broke.... But my cycle is a little wonky, remember? So now I'm trying to get it so the nitrites go all the way down in a day. Should I add 3ppm ammonia?
Add a dose 2X a week until you get fish, and monitor params

Try going a full week w/out adding ammonia...then add 2 PPM, and let's see what happens

Try going a full week w/out adding ammonia...then add 2 PPM, and let's see what happens
Uhhh that may be a bit too late... I added 3ppm ammonia at 10:10 this morning

@Slaphppy7, I haven't added any ammonia since Monday... Should I wait until Monday or add 2ppm of ammonia today?

Dose tomorrow...what are your readings today?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back