waynesworld14 6
New Member
Hi all. well it was going well but now...
Mite just be me as its been a while since i fishless cycled a tank. its a 600l tank, that being of water with a 200l sump.
I cant get Ammonia up above 1 with adding Dr Tims Ammonia..
I did a 25% water change 3 days ago as were PH6, Nitrates 40ppm and NItrites 5 Amo Point 5, it hadnt changed in 4 d8ays so reason i did the WC.. Then I added 30ml of Amo which was enough for 2ppm. Didnt show though above 1ppm the day after.
Last night i added 30mil Amo so another 2ppm and nothing changed on Amo
Readings tonight are as of same time as last night
Its 23 days in and reading are
PH 6
Amo<1
Nitries 3
NItrates 30
At the minute i cant bget why AMmonia willnot go above 1ppm.
Should i let it ride lout mor eor add more Amo ?
Thanks for any adivce folks
Mite just be me as its been a while since i fishless cycled a tank. its a 600l tank, that being of water with a 200l sump.
I cant get Ammonia up above 1 with adding Dr Tims Ammonia..
I did a 25% water change 3 days ago as were PH6, Nitrates 40ppm and NItrites 5 Amo Point 5, it hadnt changed in 4 d8ays so reason i did the WC.. Then I added 30ml of Amo which was enough for 2ppm. Didnt show though above 1ppm the day after.
Last night i added 30mil Amo so another 2ppm and nothing changed on Amo
Readings tonight are as of same time as last night
Its 23 days in and reading are
PH 6
Amo<1
Nitries 3
NItrates 30
At the minute i cant bget why AMmonia willnot go above 1ppm.
Should i let it ride lout mor eor add more Amo ?
Thanks for any adivce folks







