I need some help immediately!!! Im getting real worried!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to vote! ๐Ÿ†

Definitely cuter than me LOL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mine are cuter than me too! LOL
8F195302-560F-48AA-A9FA-EAC37F480754.jpeg

For some reason ive never been to into owning the pug breed... Dont get me wrong I think their cute in their own way but just not my type... But it is always the dog that picks the human... Not the other way around
I have always preferred short snouted dogs, bully types. Found this little guy on Craigslist not long after we lost the big black girl I mentioned earlier & fell in love with his cute little face. Very smart active dog. The owner said he was mastiff, pug & French Bulldog. LOL. Did his DNA. 50% pug & 50% Frenchie. But he does look like a mini mastiff.

I have always preferred short snouted dogs, bully types. Found this little guy on Craigslist not long after we lost the big black girl I mentioned earlier & fell in love with his cute little face. Very smart active dog. The owner said he was mastiff, pug & French Bulldog. LOL. Did his DNA. 50% pug & 50% Frenchie. But he does look like a mini mastiff.
With the other dog I mentioned... The Staffordshire terrier... The kennel said it was a boxer/shepherd mix but we did a dna test and found he was Staffordshire, golden retriever, and boxer... There were a few others in there but I forgot some... The least amount of breed was the retriever.

Thatโ€™s some mix! Sounds awesome!

We did DNA on that big black dog and her littermate. He died in his sleep about a year after she did. Both old for large breeds.
Turned out they had different puppy daddies! The vet said itโ€™s not all that uncommon.
sorry for your loss... that sounds very interesting

Ok! Great news everyone! Luna is super energetic now and was doing zoomies when I went into the backyard and is now staying in the same room as everyone else! I'm so happy she's returning to her normal self! Thank you all.

Ok! Great news everyone! Luna is super energetic now and was doing zoomies when I went into the backyard and is now staying in the same room as everyone else! I'm so happy she's returning to her normal self! Thank you all.
Told you so! YAY!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back