I need advice...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
That’s the reason why I have such bright lights, because I grow plants.

I think I will soak it, clean the tank, do a lot of work, etc. I will get back to you guys sometime tomorrow maybe? It’s a bit hectic around here, as we are going through stuff/packing.

Yes, I know. I have said before (maybe before you joined?) it is a rescue fish from Craigslist. My dad doesn’t have a job, and we are moving again soon so he can get a new one. My dad not having a job = no allowance = no fish money.

Believe me, I would love to get more - I just simply can’t afford it. :)

I don't understand. Zebra danios are one of the cheapest fish available. They're less than £2.00 each in my LFS, I was looking at some the other day. You can't afford a few more danios so this schooling fish isn't alone, yet you're shopping for a new light to make the tank look prettier to you?

I don't understand. Zebra danios are one of the cheapest fish available. They're less than £2.00 each in my LFS, I was looking at some the other day. You can't afford a few more danios so this schooling fish isn't alone, yet you're shopping for a new light to make the tank look prettier to you?
I don’t think you understand...

I am not looking for a new light to buy right now. I may get a new light once I move and once my allowance comes back.

My parents said I couldn’t get any more fish before I move. That means I can’t get any more ZD’s.

Once I move, I will get more. But for now, no.

Ok heres my toughts. You need to fill it it. Try planting some amazon sword, maybe get some interesting floaters or an aquarium lily, maybe you could add some color with a red plant, perhaps you could grow some sagataria to make a small carpet. I think it looks fine, it just needs some filling in

Ok heres my toughts. You need to fill it it. Try planting some amazon sword, maybe get some interesting floaters or an aquarium lily, maybe you could add some color with a red plant, perhaps you could grow some sagataria to make a small carpet. I think it looks fine, it just needs some filling in
I really need to pucker up and buy a nice piece of driftwood.

I will do so, once I move. I agree it does need something more than just Anacharis.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back