I just got some new fish!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Blackhawksfn0286

Reaction score
I got some cichlids i havn't had em before.. i got 2 dempys and 2 fire mouths

it's a 30 gal tank .. i have a question now would parrot fish be fine in that tank with them?

Big fish small tank, but I'm sure you know that and I'm sure this is just a post aimed at igniting some flames.

That's called trolling. Please don't.

SirMinion, so as not to make this a completely wasted thread (but to ignore the troll entirely), I've been wondering for a while what the "spack, spack, spack, spack" thing above your avatar is, and this seemed as good a place to ask as any. Am I just thick, or am I right to be confused?

Lol, IMO SirMinion is a loony :) No offense, but if you live behind the sofa with the penny goblins... (hhehehehe... i like goblins. Shee the little goblin, shee his little feet. And his little nosey-wose, isn't the goblin shweet?)

ddm18 said:
I've been wondering for a while what the "spack, spack, spack, spack" thing above your avatar is, and this seemed as good a place to ask as any. Am I just thick, or am I right to be confused?
'Spack' is the involuntary effect on the brain and body caused by something like this:
gobyspack.gif
gobyspack.gif
gobyspack.gif

OohFeeshy said:
Shee the little goblin, shee his little feet. And his little nosey-wose, isn't the goblin shweet?

And a hey nonny nonny for Blackadder!
(I have a cunning plan m'lord...)

SirMinion said:
ddm18 said:
I've been wondering for a while what the "spack, spack, spack, spack" thing above your avatar is, and this seemed as good a place to ask as any. Am I just thick, or am I right to be confused?
'Spack' is the involuntary effect on the brain and body caused by something like this:
gobyspack.gif
gobyspack.gif
gobyspack.gif

OohFeeshy said:
Shee the little goblin, shee his little feet. And his little nosey-wose, isn't the goblin shweet?

Yay Blackadder!
(I have a cunning plan m'lord...)
Hmm, am I wrong not to notice an involuntary effect???

And, yes, hoorah for Blackadder indeed

I was gonna ask a question i this post but i forgot what it was..i wasn't rubbing it in your face... i just forgot the question... but o..k

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back