I have a...

Betta's are tropical fish and should not be kept in coldwater tanks, in risk of weakening their immune system and making them vulnerable to diseases.
when you say 125l, do you mean a 125 gallon long tank, or a 125 liter tank? In each case, there are many species of freshwater puffer fish that could be kept in either tank, but just as a species tank. :)

Hi Fish00 :)

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

I'll move your thread to the Tropical Chit Chat section where I think you will get more responses. :nod:

In the meanwhile, why not make a thread in the Newbie forum to introduce yourself and browse around the various parts of the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of things of interest here. :D

Bettas are tropical fish and should be kept as tropical fish. and yes there are fresh water fiffers my lfs calles them figure 8 puffers and Bettas will fight eachother to the death so get that fish in tropical waters alone.
but other than that welcome to the site. cheak the newbie section

Tropjunky said:
Bettas are tropical fish and should be kept as tropical fish. and yes there are fresh water fiffers my lfs calles them figure 8 puffers and Bettas will fight eachother to the death so get that fish in tropical waters alone.
I believe that figure 8's are brackish. :)
Anyways, if you want a complete list of freshwater puffers, go to the oddballs section and read the pinned topic by pufferpack.

Welcome to the forums :)

Here, is this a better size?

BIG_betta_pic.jpg

FrankSlapperinni said:
Tropjunky said:
Anyways, if you want a complete list of freshwater puffers, go to the oddballs section and read the pinned topic by pufferpack.
I think u find that figure 8 puffers are tropical or is it the other ones oh well not a real expert on the spiecies i tend to know more about seting up a tank and solving problems (mainly by experiance:) ).

Tropjunky said:
FrankSlapperinni said:
Tropjunky said:
I think u find that figure 8 puffers are tropical or is it the other ones oh well not a real expert on the spiecies i tend to know more about seting up a tank and solving problems (mainly by experiance:) ).
Figure 8's are brackish.

Tropjunky said:
Its fine because it can be kept in a small cold water tank in a temprature controled room also I have a small er tank for spotted puffers.

The only puffer that i can call a true Puffer is the dwarf Puffer.
Wich will only get to about 1 in. And that is pretty small for a 125L or 125gal.Long Tank. 8)

Daveo :flex:

Most reactions

trending

Back