gaz gun man
Fish Addict
Must have come in on one of my plants as an egg.
Its only tiny but this means I will have a source of snails for my dwarf puffer - when I get one
Must have come in on one of my plants as an egg.
Its only tiny but this means I will have a source of snails for my dwarf puffer - when I get one![]()
) the snails will definitely come in handy!
LOL, so you finally joined the snail club, eh? Remember a few weeks back I started off with a single baby snail and now my tank is full of them. They are definitely keeping the tank clean, though.
And when I get my dwarf puffers (I'm really not copying you) the snails will definitely come in handy!
Bet you get your puffers before I do, though - so if you ever run out of snails you know where to come for more!
Oh yeah - what's with the change of avatar? I quite liked your old one. Baileys? You on the bottle now?![]()
because I didnt want a puffer with no snails so once these establish themselves in my main tank I'll crack on with it! aww bless are you going to name him before he gets scoffedyeah i agree brilliant new avatar Gaz. you have good taste
shelagh xxxxx
aww bless are you going to name him before he gets scoffedyeah i agree brilliant new avatar Gaz. you have good taste
shelagh xxxxx