I Got A Crowntail!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Valkyrie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just had to brag!!!! I'm going nuts here I'm so happy! :D :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :D :D :D

Okay, okay, so it was an impulse buy...but I definitely don't regret this one! It is the most beautiful thing in the world! I found it at my favorite Petsmart (seriously, this particular place is really, really great!) among all the regular bettas and it was love at first sight. It has a nice indigo body and the longest, most gorgeous fins ever--they're deep red tinted with blue and they've got those cool serrated crowntail edges. I'm so thrilled! I got him home and have him in his own personal 1 gallon tank with lighting and a few river rock pebbles as "gravel." He's very healthy and seems happy to be out of that tiny little jar I got him in! He looks so tiny to me, but then, every betta seems really small because I'm so used to my massive bog-garden betta, Lazuli. Lazuli's pretty and he's got personality, but he just doesn't hold a candle to the crowntail when it comes to looks!!! He is just so stunning!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! :hyper: :hyper: I'd put pictures up, but all my pictures end up so blurry you'd get a headache to look at them. Maybe I'll draw a portrait of him and put that up...I'm a lot better at drawing than taking pictures (not that that's saying much! :p ).

Sweet.
I've always wanted a crowntail...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back