I Dont Look Like Sid Owen

im guessing you mean front garden? tbh theyre old hags so id rather not go anywhere near them haha

:lol:

Well you asked for it ! This genuinely is next door but 1 to me :p

Arfie

LOL are you bored 5teady!?

Nahh lol, ust being sarcastic :lol:

You got me there, looking back on this thread i am now laughing, i can see what you mean (or atleast i think what you mean), there does seem a great many threads about posting random pictures.

I would like to see a thread where we all post pictures of our washing machines, as i think these have been left out of the recent threads

LOL are you bored 5teady!?

Nahh lol, ust being sarcastic :lol:

You got me there, looking back on this thread i am now laughing, i can see what you mean (or atleast i think what you mean), there does seem a great many threads about posting random pictures.

I would like to see a thread where we all post pictures of our washing machines, as i think these have been left out of the recent threads
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm gonna check out if i can get a clear view of their GARDEN :lol:

but the first photo is their Front Yard... :lol:

Buckingham-Palace---London.jpg

:p

[/quote]

[/quote]

My washing machine.... Top loading 25kg (with undies) 120rpm spindry... various settings....

SDC10520.jpg

:lol:

nice one Ludwig

by the way - - i was lookin
for the most active THREAD - *based on the other night*
and no luck yet - - have you seen it----

i believe it was titled "double topic"

:D

5teady, why do you hav a pic of Ricky from Eastenders as your avatar?? :whistle: **sweet and innocent look**

*cowers behind sofa*

Most reactions

Back