I dont know what this is

Impossibly possible

Reaction score
Hi guys I was just cleaning my filter and have one stashed in a diving helmet and found this I was wondering if anyone knew what it was
Maybe a dragonfly nymph

Last edited:

Essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
A photo would help. If you can't take a photo of it, see if you can find a photo on-line somewhere which looks the same.

OP
OP
I

Impossibly possible

Reaction score
A photo would help. If you can't take a photo of it, see if you can find a photo on-line somewhere which looks the same.
Sorry i did post 2 videos with the post but they must not have been the right format however i believe I have worked it put now it is a dragonfly nymph now just gotta decide what to do with it as it is a decent size so must have survived a while with no little fish or anything to eat as its in a tank with a 27 cm barramundi a slightly smaller silver shark and a few braziliensis cichlids smallest fish being a 16cm braziliensis and a 15 cm electric blue cray so can't eat any of my fish it's more likely to be eaten

Essjay

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Videos can't be added directly to a post, I'm afraid. They need to be uploaded to YouTube or similar site then the link posted here.

Yes, with the fish you have, I don't think you need to worry :)

OP
OP
I

Impossibly possible

Reaction score
Videos can't be added directly to a post, I'm afraid. They need to be uploaded to YouTube or similar site then the link posted here.

Yes, with the fish you have, I don't think you need to worry :)
Cheers for your help always good to get a second opinion

Most reactions

trending

Members online