I can explain... (again)

elephantnose333429 7

Fish Addict
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
982
Reaction score
708
Points
93
Location
Perth, Australia
Uh I can explain, again. I don't want to get harassed again, but this time it's YouTube's turn (obviously I don't like being harassed into not watching videos). Obviously I broke my own promise today due to a big crafting channel (which is not named in TFF customs) uploading these stupid videos years ago. In one of their videos, they made a TV aquarium with gouramis. Too small for them. Then a fountain of GloFish and some extremely bad 'aquariums' for them. Uh yeah, they have made some bad and clickbaity 'hack' videos.

Maybe put fake fish in a jar instead of putting live fish in dangerous situations. You get the point.
Screenshot (1194).png

And yes TFF, I have sinned again. Plus I have confessed into viewing them.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (1195).webp
    Screenshot (1195).webp
    135.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot (1198).webp
    Screenshot (1198).webp
    109.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot (1192).webp
    Screenshot (1192).webp
    137 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot (1191).webp
    Screenshot (1191).webp
    115.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot (1193).webp
    Screenshot (1193).webp
    195.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot (1188).webp
    Screenshot (1188).webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot (1187).webp
    Screenshot (1187).webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 112
i think its best to avoid these kinds of things altogether. Plus if you click on them on YouTube the algorithm will keep suggesting similar videos and so it will continue. There's plenty of things out there that annoy/upset different people, sometimes it's best to just avoid it completely.
 

I can explain... (again)​

I just lolled when I saw that title :)
 
You are you and have the right to view what you want even if I may choose to not do so. Shoot, I lost the use of my right eye defending your right to make your own choices. Whether I agree or not how could I possibly choose to censor your choices without being a hypocrite? As to myself I won't support some of these sites and videos as I consider them harmful to home aquatics by putting forth false and misleading views but I would never attempt to try to censor your personal choices as they are yours to make, not mine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top