I Am Officially A Genius

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Crossfire

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
I have always had a problem getting food to my more timid eaters (Gouramis and Gobies) because of my piggish Pink Jewel Tetras. I feed NLS, but the pellets are a tad big so I soak them in a medicine measuring cup with aquarium water and then just pour it in. I usually feed the tetras on one side and then while they're distracted I pour more food on the other side for the gouramis and goby. But the tetras usually notice and just eat it anyway. And what the gouramis do eat then leaves my goby (nickname Goby-Won Kenobi :fun: ) with no food. But I had noticed that my gourami female Ramuné would inch closer and closer to the cup while it was in the water. So after feeding I put one or two pellets in and then just placed the cup semi under water.

She got closer, and closer, and closer, then nipped my finger( :blink: ) , and then swam into the cup, slowly nibbled the pellets....and then om nom nom'ed them up and sped out! And then because the pellets are mushy and the tetras rip 'em up to eat them, there end up being little food particles floating everywhere. No other fish bothers to eat them because they're to small, except of course, my einstein of a goby, who then goes around and sucks them up like a mini vacuum cleaner! These particles used to get into the filter and make it stinky, but thanks to genius intellect (and my fishs') I have solved two problems in my tank B-) therefore every now bow to my genius :cool:

Wow I was sooo expecting this to have a mention of Kuhlis when I clicked on it ... I am rather shocked that it didnt :blink:

well, you know :blush:

P.S
That's Kueen of Kuhlis to you :rolleyes:

I think the bar for genius just got lowered!
shifty.gif

Most reactions

trending

Back