Howdy from FL

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

You can post questions here or make another thread. (I suggest the later)

Tag me if you ever need help bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around TFF! :fish:

Fishmanic

King of the Jungle
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Hello Narideth. You can show off your tanks in our Tank of the Month Contests. Next one starts June first and will feature tanks sized at 16 US gallons and smaller. Hope u enter.

OP
OP
Narideth

Narideth

Reaction score
Yep, I'm from Florida! Thanks for all of the welcomes! I don't know if I'll submit my tanks for any contests, though I do like sharing pics.

Fishmanic

King of the Jungle
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
The contests are just good fun. You don't have to be near your final goal to enter. It's just a platform to show off your tank and see how it rates. Even if you don't win, you can get ideas from the other entries and then improve on your tank and re-enter again in later contests to show off your improvements.

Winner gets a neat banner in his profile area and gets featured in a winner's thread for all to see and comment on. More participation makes the contests more interesting so please consider entering our contests.

Fishmanic

King of the Jungle
Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Meanwhile, if you have a pet besides fish, consider entering our Pet of the Month contest. Just click on banner at top of our forum to read the rules and then enter your pet.

Most reactions