FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

P01_06_09_17.30.jpg

I hate technology...
:-(
Here goes....

View attachment 43430
eh? Umm... i need my little brother :angry:

i seem to have trouble uploading any pictures to any topics!!!

i dont know why though? i have resized them edited them cropped them, nothing seems to work!!!

i have been using photoshop elements 6.0, firworks mx, and even MS paint!!!

can anyone help me?? im not trying to sound stupid!!!

thanks

test - been trying to add this pic to a different topic but cant get it to work :(
fish 1.jpg

I just use;

www.imageshack.us

nice and simple.. copy and paste the forum links or the forum thumbnail link..

100_4519.JPG can anybody tell me if my Fairy Cichlid
( Lyretail Lamprologus - Brichardi - Princess of Burundi )are males or female's? somebody on here asked me if i knew the sex but i dont no how to sex them or are they too young?

1) Using an Image Editing program in your personal computer (such as Paint Shop Pro, Aldus Photo Styler, Adobe Photo Shop, Corel Photo Paint, MS Photo Editor...) create your .jpg image (for example mytank.jpg). It should be less than 600 pixels wide in order to be viewed entirely on the screen by most internet users. Wider images require people to scroll sideways on their browsers which is annoying. Also, the image file should ideally be less than 50 kBytes in size in order to have reasonable loading time. DO NOT blindly upload and post the default high-resolution images created by your digicam or scanner, they will almost certainly violate both the conditions above. You need to edit them before they can be of reasonable size for webpages.

Click browse and find the file you want to upload then select "open" and the location of it will be entered into the box, then just click "Post New Topic"
Sry cant see how to delete my post, found answer in another section.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back