Fish Addict
Reaction score
how do i post a pic in a reply????

i read the instructions n it says klik browse

but i can find browse

can some1 talk me thru it please :*)

Tek :fish:

Hi teknikz

If you want to post a picture in a forum other than a photo forum. You need to use the insert image button (IMG). But to use this the photo need's to have a URL, i.e. be posted on a server some where.

HTH

I couldnt find it first either. But its only on a few sections (the picture ones) just near the bottom set of smileys.

You will need to upload them to a server or a free pictures place that is out there in cyberspace. By doing it that way you will "Browse" for your pictures on your own PC. If, for instance, if you have some pictures saved to your Desktop then you would Browse and go to your Desktop and double click on the picture you want to upload to your free pictures site.............!

Am I making any sense AT ALL!!?? :X

Basically, you need to save your pictures to someplace on your PC that you will remember, like the Desktop, then find yourself a site that will allow you to put pictures up to their server and then follow their directions on how to upload your picture (s) which will probably just be the old "Browse for your Picture" routine. And since you will have them on your Desktop....or someplace else..... you will just upload them to their server. You will have to write down the URL of your pictures so you can insert them in your Reply to us. And when you do reply to someone on this forum......you hit the IMG button under the Font and Size and Color boxes and you will put in your picture's URL :

http://www.freeserverspace.com/teknikz.jpg .............. that won't be it but it will be something like that.

and because you hit the IMG button and then typed in your URL address it automatically will look like this all on it's own when you are finished:

http://www.freeserverspace.com/teknikz.jpg[IMG]........again this isn't what your links will look like!!

Then this forums script writing will know by the command [IMG] that it needs to go and look for a picture at the URL that you posted. You will see your pictures in it's place because this forums invisible html? script does the finding for you.

Kind of simple if you think about it for a minute!!! :blink:

Hope this helps

Silver
:*

i was just going to post a new topic when i foundthis one, most helpful answers .i've managed to get as far as photos on my computer, i'll try and take it one stage further now.. pebbles

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back