How To Kill A Suffering Guppy-Asap

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

for dropsy i have just let them die naturally you never know they may recover

I remember seeing a Video in School, Science or Biology Class can't remember and they put alcohol into a fish tank to show teh effects or something like that, would doing that not be a better option to settle it down before it goes to meet its maker, I would pesonaly get it drunk put it in a freezer bag then on the lino floor and stand on it, I can't think of a quicker way to do it.

I remember seeing a Video in School, Science or Biology Class can't remember and they put alcohol into a fish tank to show teh effects or something like that, would doing that not be a better option to settle it down before it goes to meet its maker, I would pesonaly get it drunk put it in a freezer bag then on the lino floor and stand on it, I can't think of a quicker way to do it.

Putting it in Vodka kills it instantly.

I just put them in a bag and drop a brick. Down in seconds and the fish doesnt evan twitch ones its been hit.

I just put them in a bag and drop a brick. Down in seconds and the fish doesnt evan twitch ones its been hit.

Hammer + fish.. if you "destroy" it in a milli second HOW will it feel ANY pain....
Ofcourse this doesnt work on larger fish. (Oscars and such)

Hammer + fish.. if you "destroy" it in a milli second HOW will it feel ANY pain....
Ofcourse this doesnt work on larger fish. (Oscars and such)

not if you use a sledge hammer :p

can someone invent the vaporization lazer already so we can use that instead lol

personally id do the more gruesome/humane ones as imo ive got the stomach for it, i hade to throw a boulder on a baby snake just because it got in our pool and it was poisionous, not too happy but it had to be done.

put it in a bag
take it to the LFS
leave it on the counter
say you are sorry.

run like a wind......................!

( i walked calmly while ignoring the shoutings )

ps,
i used sulfuric acid ones. it will dislove the fish in secs.

if u drop in your hands you can see your bones in secs too.

Most reactions

Back