How Should I Stock This....

Jenste

Resurrecting the Passion of Fishkeeping
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
My tank dimensions are 24"long, 16" deep and 21" high....

what is a good stocking that would cover both the top and middle of the tank

I have an Emperor 280 filter with media that is matured already...i had the tank as an african clawed frog tank but am setting them up in a different system and am trying to figure out what to do with this tank...


so....suggestions? :)
 
that is 35 us gallons so i would do.

6-8 cories (on the small-med. side)
6-8 rosy barbs
6-8 hatchet,pencil (kinda difficult to keep IMO),minnows,guppies,betta(just one),killifish(dont relly know bout this one).

tank option #2
pair of anglefsh
rphael catfish(ifspotted,2-3)
MAYBE 6 gold barbs

tank option#3
a barracuda :crazy:

tank option#4
2 small-med. gouramis

3-4 kuhli loaches

8 of your favorite tetra or rasbora. or a small rainbowfish

hope i put ideas inyour head.
 
1x angelfish (tanks too small for 2 unless it was a true pair, otherwise one will grow bigger than the other and bully around)
2x bolivian ram
6+ shoal (rummynose, neons, flame tetras, harlequins, whatever your flavour is)
6+ corydoras or kuhli loach

optionals
3x platies
2x honey gourami or 1x opaline gourami
 
Hi,
If this was my tank this how I would stock it so the fish may not be to your preference.

2 x Honey Gourami
3 x Platy
6 x Bronze Corydoras
13 x Neon Tetras
15 x Cherry Shrimp

Joe
 
I am really interested in the suggestions with Angels...
oh and what type of cories would you recommend? would peppered corydoras be alright? I find them adorable....could a shoal of 6 be happy in these dimensions?
 
I rather like the look of kribs...what could they be kept with?

How is...
2 X krib
6 X peppered corydoras
1 X angelfish


what else could I have that would get along with the above fish?

could I keep
4 X krib ( two pairs )
6 X peppered corydoras
 

Most reactions

Back
Top