• 36-45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 46-55

• 55+

• Total voters
16 and broke.

got my liscence and all of my money is being used for gas...to get the the LFS :p

DOH!

There are soooooo many young pups on here...not just the ones barely toilet trained (anybody under 15) but the ones hardly out of puppyhood(anybody under 35). Ancient eh? :lol: In dog years I am....364 years old!!!

That translates as 54 and I'm proud of it.:nod: You wouldn't get me back under 25 if you pointed a shotgun at me. No thanks. Life is just fine up here, REALLY. I didn't find turning 50 any problem at all...turning 21, 29, 35 and 40 were horrid, traumatic even, but 50? Naw. Piece of cake. The view up here is just fine! :thumbs: And so far as it being "all down hill from here"? Well I always did love toboganning! :lol:

iam 13 hehe the young ones will inherit the earth one day :hey: :hey: :hey:

I am the second youngest weve seen on TFF, well on this thread anyways.... My birthday is December 8, 1991

your kidding me then I must be tiny tim :-( :lol:

thats one very very scarey thought. I suprised at how many youngsters we have, here, I would no way let my child go on the internet at such a young ages.

I'm 23, 24 on December 15th, and Female.

I do not have a computer at home ferrikins but my mums friend (specks) allows me to use hers to access this forum only. She & her son have helped me to set up a new fish tank & I have learned a lot from this forum, things like cycling tanks etc. I am supervised when Im on here so I think I am quite safe, & this seems a very friendly place to hang out.

:flowers:

I do not have a computer at home ferrikins but my mums friend (specks) allows me to use hers to access this forum only. She & her son have helped me to set up a new fish tank & I have learned a lot from this forum, things like cycling tanks etc. I am supervised when Im on here so I think I am quite safe, & this seems a very friendly place to hang out.

:flowers:

Thats great :D

It's good that you have such good friends to help you out. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back