Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 36-45

• 46-55

• 55+

• Total voters
LOL...Some of you people are old enough too be my parents, I mean YOUNG enough :X ... :D ... I just finished my SAT'S, I applied for UC San Diego. I hope I get accepted. How many of you people are going to UC San Diego? or around there...

-Arrowhead.

A few weeks ago you said you were fourteen. Now you are applying to college? What??? And I could have sworn you also said that you were going to take over and turn your brother's room into a fishroom when he went away to UC San Diego.

I just had to be shocked when I just found out that synirr was 19... I thought you were 25 or somewheres around there ... :look: ...

-Arrowhead. ;)

Much agreed. I too was surprised that Synirr was that young. You'd expect one with his wisdom to be older in years.
Why thank you! :*)
I'm female, BTW. I always get mistaken for male online; apparently I have a very masculine personality (and the big ol' ugly oscar head for an ava probably doesn't help either, lol!)

lots of teens hang out here i see. makes me feel older than i really am!

I knew a few users were young but not that much. lots of 90's kiddies :)

Currently 19; will be 20 in Jan.
Oh, and to clear the record, as there's been some confusion about it... I am indeed female. :lol:

I'm 35, and as one member oh so kindly pointed out I'm now as close to 50 as I was to 20 :X Still feel and act much more like 20 though B)

oh.. and yes.. I'm female too :D

I'm not far off 50 so don't upset me, it was up setting when i reached 40. :lol:

Most reactions

Back