Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 36-45

• 46-55

• 55+

• Total voters
I'm 19, and female. Since most people think Jack Demp is my name and not the name of a cichlid...

I'm not far off 50 so don't upset me, it was up setting when i reached 40. :lol:
I was expectantly waiting to turn 40, as I heard somewhere that 'Men turn naughty when they are 40'. But I dont seem to have changed even after several years of crossing that magic line
:lol:

Much agreed. I too was surprised that Synirr was that young. You'd expect one with his wisdom to be older in years.
[/quote]
Why thank you! :*)
I'm female, BTW. I always get mistaken for male online; apparently I have a very masculine personality (and the big ol' ugly oscar head for an ava probably doesn't help either, lol!)
[/quote]

:*) :*) :*) Three of those smilies for how embarassed I am that I thought you were a guy. It's okay, no offense meant. My husband says I was a man in a previous life and I'm not offended either. :thumbs: You still have much wisdom for your age. B)

34 last week

And ladies, don't worry about being mistaken for being a man when online, it's a compliment :p

Now if you get mistaken for a man in real life, that's a whole different kettle of fish :lol:

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back