How Old Are You, And How Long Have You Been Fish Keeping?

I'm 25 and have been keeping fish for about 7-8 months. I started off with 2 goldfish in a 5 gallon that my neice won at a fair. Then I got a 75 Gallon FREE from my brother in law got rid of my goldfish and am now keeping livebarers, So giving them away to get some angels and something else not sure what yet.

28, have kept fish for the last 3 years. Have just gutted and restarting my tank. Use to keep Angel fish, now i am looking for something different.

Love the tank Ian H!!!!

Like the easter island head, want something similar!!!

I got my first goldfish when I was 2. I broke my leg and they bought me 2 of them to look at when I stayed in the hospital. One of them lived for 8 years.

Now I've 34 and very addicted. Got a 55G in the wall, 20G brackish, 40G housing a rescued tilapia, 10g with a goldfish.....more tanks to come.

I'm 26, I got my first fish when I was 11 years old. My parents got me two goldfish (Named Sonic and Tails :lol:) with a large tank for Christmas. I had goldfish for about 7 years and then I stopped. At the beginning of this year I wanted to get into tropicals so I bought a tank in February, I'm now addicted and recently got a new bigger tank a few weeks ago. :)

4 years.

haven't there been about 300 of these threads already?

Indeed, lol.I'd like to point out though my details are for once correct, as all the other time were guesses...I asked my mum how lond ago did you buy me that 2ft tank and she said 'when you were in year 1'.I never knew that lol :rolleyes:

Had gold fish in a tank since I was knee high. Now I have left home and have a house of my own I have decided to try and have a propper go with a variety of fish. 22 Years old. Work offshore 2 weeks of the month but have a smashing fiance that will do her upmost to look after things for me..

I'm 14 been keeping fish for 4 years :good: I have only got onetank :angry: :angry: but it is 180l :rolleyes: love to get more but no money!
I have just bought some new plants for my vision 180 after failing :blush: a few times (I bought substrate fertiliser....better lighting and Co2 :hyper: ) I am now keeping a fully...(slightly over) stocked tropical tank with shrimps guppys rosybarbs pelc cardinal tetras...... o and a "2 celebes halfbeack" otherwise knoween a Beackey! :yahoo:

28, have kept fish for the last 3 years. Have just gutted and restarting my tank. Use to keep Angel fish, now i am looking for something different.

Love the tank Ian H!!!!

Like the easter island head, want something similar!!!

Thanks mate :good:

it's an upgrade from my old 3ft tank. Absolutly love it! The head is made by aqua one if thats any help :good: :good:

im 14, and ive been keeping fish for about 8 years.
started with a few gold fish, i was stupid then, i gave them a bowl! I so badly regret my mum buying my fish where i was 6, me not knowing how to look after them.
but since about the age of 8 (one or two goldfish later) i uped to a 15l tank with proped filtration and had 2 goldfish and 4 white cloud minnows (the last one died today :-( )
only recently did i swap to a 30l biOrb which i have found very amusing, the fish look so much beiiger than they are.
and one month ago i got a 52gallon planted tank, only just finished cycling! 6 Odessa Barbs now live in my living room.

I'm 15. Been keeping fish on and off for around 9 years. Started with a single female guppy in a unfiltered fish bowl for around 4 years and then upgraded to a ten gallon and am now very into Aquascaping picotopes and nanos ^^

im 18.. and been keeping fish for probably about a year and a half i would say.... started with a 10g that was given to me. then upgraded to a 29g where i have platy,guppy and neon tetra. and then i bought another 29g and started on african chichlids... i absolutly love it! i had fish when i was younger.... but i didnt really get the concept of taking care of a fish tank... but now i do lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back