How Old Are You, And How Long Have You Been Fish Keeping?

cleekdaFish

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm 19

I used to have guppies and goldfish when I was 12. I have a pond in my yard, in Portugal. Have 2 feet kois , and some goldfish. So I was always a hobbyist :shout:

i'm 25 and got my first fish 2 years ago
my mum hated the idea of keeping fish, so i never had them as a kid.
so i just got a betta 2 years ago, and when i get obsessed with something, i get REALLY obsessed, so now i advise my LFS and have 4 tanks running, planning a 5th if i move next year.

29 and ive been keeping fish for about 8 years. I wasnt allowed to keep them as a child and moved around too much as a teenager to be able to set a tank up.

Just turned 30 :-(

Been keeping fish since August , started of with a 30ltr , 2 months later i got the 180ltr lol..

I am 40 and I have been keeping Fish for about 17 years. Started with one fish & tank that was given to me. After a few years I started keeping Malawis then about 18 month ago I started a Brackish Tank. Got 4 Tanks at the moment.

Sabby

I am 23, been keeping tropical fish for nearly a year. got my 1st tank last xmas. Was a 14 gallon, now I have a rekkord 96 and i am currently settin gup my 14 gallon as planted. moved into my own house not long ago and i have a brick built out house (fish house) which is for the future and would house a nice 5 footer hehe

First tank when I was about 12...then stopped after 5 years, you know why, beers, girls and going out got in the way :hyper: Have owned house for last 5 years, so started with an outdoor setup as per sig, then started saving to get Malawi setup and am now wondering where it all ends? :lol:

Im 15, and have kept fish since the age of about 3, coldwater, with things i didnt know the names of, now i know that most of the things i had were hillstream loaches and stuff...
Been keeping them 'properly' for a year or so now, and by properly i mean finding out lots about them, and being very interested in ichthyology and things

37 as well! Oh the '60's, remember them well.

6 months on the fishkeeping experience so not much but learning fast!

Andy

45 years old, keeping fish for 35 years.

20. first tropical tank in june of this year, now i have that one with completely new stock, a big betta tank and care for 180ltr goldfish tank, and two 96 ltr goldfish tanks and a 35ltr tropical all at someone elses house

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back