How often should u feed the fish???

bikerchic

Reaction score
How often r u supposed to feed the fish, ive been told once a day, twice a day, and
3 times a day. Im confused cos i feed mine once a day every morning :*

It depends what the fish are and how many there are in the tank. In my tank, I have 4 clown loaches, 4 angels a black ghost knife and a swortail. I feed them all 3 times a day as they are very crazy eating fish. 4 Cubes of bloodworms a day and sometimes flakes or brine shrimp.

small and often or large and once choice is your but i do little and often 3 times a day cause it makes them scavenge for the rest of the day

I dont agree with more than once a day but thats just from experience. I feed mine flakes in the morning for the guppies along with frog pellets for my ADFs. Then at night I put two algae tabs in for my plecs. Feeding more than once a day can lead to overfeeding and more work on your bioload.

I usually only feed once a day. Most people overfeed their fish and that can cause an overload for the biological filter and can make the fish more easily sick. I usually feed my fry twice a day unless I have the whole day off, then I feed them 4 times a day.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back