How Much Would You Pay

snowflake311

Fish nerd
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Location
US
I have the ok to get a bigger tank. I found a 60"x18"x20" acrylic tank its about 93 gal. It's the perfect size for me. I will have to make my own stand. It's only 2 years old. In good shape. What would pay for it? Or how much would you ask for it?
 
I have seen 90 gallon glass tanks go for 80 bucks on craigslist.

-FHM
 
Yeah but that's glass. I know I can find a better deal on a glass tank. But what about acrylic?
 
this may seem a bit dumb but the new tank is only worth what your prepared to pay for it. if your willing to pay lots for it then to you its worth every penny, even if to others its too much.
for me if i was buying a new tank and this was the one id set my heart on then id pay whatever it took to buy it.
 
I'm almost willing to pay the extra. He will let it go for 250 with lights filter and pumps. This would be a tank I will enjoy for years So I'm concidering it. I just want to know wha others thing and if anyone have bought a large arcyilc and how much.

I'm going to have to think about it a little more. Thanks.
 
#i aggree with lexusalan1 , if you want it and you think its worth that then get it :) i paid £440ish for my 4x2x2 with stand and hood then spent about another £200 on lights and filter, now somewhere online you can probs get one really cheap but i wanted the tank i thought it was good looking so went for it .

If you like it and youre happy with the price then go for it :)
 
I found a 150 gal with a really nice red wood stain with canapy, heaters, and filter for $250. I'm going to be moving lots of stuff around so I could fit this bigger tank. I'm on a budget here I have a family and a husband that also likes his toys.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top