How much for a 20 gal tank ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Blacky

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wondering how much you fellas pay for 20 gal tanks i think they are around 100$ aus dollars here. I have built a 50 gall tank and sump with bio filter including water pump and weir system for under 150$ aus dollars out of ply wood i have heaps of pics that are taken from start to finish just got to put them on. I have water proofed it and am just waiting for the day to finish so i can go home and put a bead of silicone around the edges, then 7 days later when the tank has fully cured start the cycling process.

wow 100 bucks aus (which is almost exactly the same as canadian prices) I just went to the LFS and saw one on sale 40 bucks and the ones at walmart are around 30. Used tanks your looking around 30 sounds a bought right. That's without hood or filters. With the *works* I'd say about 80 is reasonsable. I find it is sooo much cheaper to buy everything individually. And that way your getting the top of the line products instead of the stock items. but 150 for a 50 gal is a very good deal :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back