How Many/what Kind Of Fish(es)

little_mermaid

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I used to have a female Betta and two Cories, but they all died recently due to an illness/disease I believe was brought in from the second Cory I bought :-( Anyways, I am looking to get a new fish or fishes soon, and I was wondering what should I get? I could get a Betta again; I do love them very much...but I want to look into other types of fish(es) as well. What do ya'll recommend for my filtered 3 gallon tank?
 
Unfortunately 3 gallons is a very small volume of water and most fish require swimming room. Therefore I would suggest you stay with a Betta and leave it at that. If you want a few other fish then get a bigger tank, perhaps a 10gallon tank. They don't take up much more room but do hold a lot more water. Thus enabling you to have more fish.
 
I used to have a female Betta and two Cories, but they all died recently due to an illness/disease I believe was brought in from the second Cory I bought :-( Anyways, I am looking to get a new fish or fishes soon, and I was wondering what should I get? I could get a Betta again; I do love them very much...but I want to look into other types of fish(es) as well. What do ya'll recommend for my filtered 3 gallon tank?

another betta, there honestly are no other fish that can be kept in such a small tank, perhaps some shrimp.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top