How Many Posts

not sure on that but i know my first post was in the african cichlids section.
 
hi iam a newbie,well on here,i have kept fish on and off,for over 30years,so i feel that iam not new to the hobby,i love the forum,and find it fantastic reading .god some poeople know there stuff,and respect to them,i like to post a odd comment,but i have found if i have,nobody comes back on it,so childish,as i have been a member of another forum for 6years,yes its a differen forum its about dogs,but all the newbies go on and post,and our members all,help.i think it can look as though there members on here,have there own crowd. i think i have done my apprentaship,on keeping fish,so i think i should be allowed to post in this forum,,thanks kenny,,thats my rant,,hope i havent huffed anyone,, :rolleyes:
 
hi iam a newbie,well on here,i have kept fish on and off,for over 30years,so i feel that iam not new to the hobby,i love the forum,and find it fantastic reading .god some poeople know there stuff,and respect to them,i like to post a odd comment,but i have found if i have,nobody comes back on it,so childish,as i have been a member of another forum for 6years,yes its a differen forum its about dogs,but all the newbies go on and post,and our members all,help.i think it can look as though there members on here,have there own crowd. i think i have done my apprentaship,on keeping fish,so i think i should be allowed to post in this forum,,thanks kenny,,thats my rant,,hope i havent huffed anyone,, :rolleyes:

I've been posting here for a few months now and came here as a complete novice. I have to say some of the people here are extremely friendly and very helpful and I would not have the healthy tanks of fish that I do have without them.

However, there are a few that seem to snub newbies and are slightly arrogant and insolent in their replies, seems often to be some of the younger members, to be honest, but not all of them of course. I have often felt I could not ask what may to them be a stupid question because they seem to expect everyone to be born with the knowledge that they already have, and would ridicule me.

I also find it extremely irritating trying to decipher replies that are written in text language and/or without punctuation and with spelling mistakes.

However, I would advise you stick with it because the ones that do help are great. Also unfortunately I have noticed that a lot of forums seem to get a bit snobby and cold to newbies.

Just my opinion ...
 
hi iam a newbie,well on here,i have kept fish on and off,for over 30years,so i feel that iam not new to the hobby,i love the forum,and find it fantastic reading .god some poeople know there stuff,and respect to them,i like to post a odd comment,but i have found if i have,nobody comes back on it,so childish,as i have been a member of another forum for 6years,yes its a differen forum its about dogs,but all the newbies go on and post,and our members all,help.i think it can look as though there members on here,have there own crowd. i think i have done my apprentaship,on keeping fish,so i think i should be allowed to post in this forum,,thanks kenny,,thats my rant,,hope i havent huffed anyone,, :rolleyes:

I've been posting here for a few months now and came here as a complete novice. I have to say some of the people here are extremely friendly and very helpful and I would not have the healthy tanks of fish that I do have without them.

However, there are a few that seem to snub newbies and are slightly arrogant and insolent in their replies, seems often to be some of the younger members, to be honest, but not all of them of course. I have often felt I could not ask what may to them be a stupid question because they seem to expect everyone to be born with the knowledge that they already have, and would ridicule me.

I also find it extremely irritating trying to decipher replies that are written in text language and/or without punctuation and with spelling mistakes.

However, I would advise you stick with it because the ones that do help are great. Also unfortunately I have noticed that a lot of forums seem to get a bit snobby and cold to newbies.

Just my opinion ...
thanks for that,i will stick with it, i love reading some of the posts in the forum,and some of these members tanks are fantastic wish mine was like them, but iam happy with it and my fish seem happy.i have been keeping fish for years,and love the hobby,we all learn new stuff,we never to old to learn something new,thanks again,,kenny,
 

Most reactions

Back
Top