How Many Bumblebee Gobies In A 10gal

kniesh

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
32
Points
48
Location
GB
How many Bumblebee Gobies can I keep in a slightly Brackish (1002-1005) 10gal tank. At the minute I have just the one but I am going to pick up some more later this afternoon and just wanted to know my limit. The tank is more than three times overfiltered and will be recieving regular water changes. I have quite a lot of fake plants about and can arrange a lot of territories for them. I may also buy some shells to dot about. Thx in advance.
 
Thx for the quick responses. I was thinking around 6 myself just wanted to make sure. Cheers.
 
Thx, so fa I have been feeding them live daphni so the transition to the saltwater is as smooth as possible. After that I will be tryin them on frozen bloodorms and frozen prawn with some live food thrown in a few times a week. I wasnt totally sure but are the shrimp ok in there? or likely to be killed or eaten?
 
When I kept BBG with shrimp I found that they found it very difficult
to get food, as the shrimp would just snatch it and run.

So, the Bichirs were greatful of me one night lol

I dropped a prawn in there every now and then,
and they loved it. They'd bite and tear at it :D

I just took the prawn out after half an hour or so.




Maximus
 
Thx Max. I always have frozen prawns in as I feed them to my larger fish so looks ike they will end up on that too, thx for ur help.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top