Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I have bumblebee gobies!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I want one!

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
They are an interesting looking Pseudomugil signifer. Any idea what river system they came from?

You need a picture on the back to make the fish contrast more. Dark blue would show them up well.
To be honest I'm not sure, the owner of the fish store was busy and his employee was the one who caught the fish. They had quite a bit of people waiting so I didn't ask too many questions. I may be stopping there this weekend so if I see Steve or his maager I'll ask. They may just be tank raised, although Steve loves rainbow fish of this size and buys them whenever he is able to see them from his wholesaler, at least one of the wholesalers he gets his fish from. He also gets his fish from the wet spot although not as much lately since they have ridiculous shipping costs to pet stores.
Love the suggestion of painting the background blue I may just go ahead and do that thank you. I love the blue on my 120 gallon. It's a great background color for the fish and plants.

You don't have to paint the back of the tank. You can buy blue backings form pet shops or online, or use blue card or virtually anything and just tape it to the back on the outside.

The following link has all the known rainbowfishes from Australia and New Guinea. It has a section on P. signifer that might interest you.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back