E EliteFishy Fish Crazy Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 21, 2006 #1 I just washed my tank with bleech and water. How can I tell if the bleech is all gone and wont hurt my fishes.
I just washed my tank with bleech and water. How can I tell if the bleech is all gone and wont hurt my fishes.
T tttnjfttt I have a point, just don't ask me what it is Joined May 21, 2005 Messages 2,812 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location my own little world, which is currently in Norther Jan 21, 2006 #2 usually i leave water running for 15 or more minutes, constantly flushing out the tnak, then i leave it sit with a major overdose of dechlorinator. With these steps i hvae never had a problem.
usually i leave water running for 15 or more minutes, constantly flushing out the tnak, then i leave it sit with a major overdose of dechlorinator. With these steps i hvae never had a problem.
E EliteFishy Fish Crazy Joined Aug 2, 2005 Messages 367 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jan 22, 2006 #3 Can I use the chemicals for water changes to remove the bleech?
A Animation Fish Addict Joined Dec 23, 2005 Messages 881 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent Jan 22, 2006 #4 Yes, the dechlorinator, but use 3-4times dosage- Dechlorinator can not be overdosed(Well most of them)
Yes, the dechlorinator, but use 3-4times dosage- Dechlorinator can not be overdosed(Well most of them)