How About A Rogues Gallery

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dayzofspeed

Fish Herder
Reaction score
any chance of getting a rogues gallery of the not so useful life that we could find in our tanks or buy from our lfs by mistake, with pics if poss, or is there one already that i haven't found yet?

any chance of getting a rogues gallery of the not so useful life that we could find in our tanks or buy from our lfs by mistake, with pics if poss, or is there one already that i haven't found yet?

Very good idea - lets start it here?

ok i will start, i believe this to be a mojano hope i'm right with this id lol
maybe someone with more knowledge could confirm this and tell us why it's a baddie
P5150075.jpg

You are most certainly right :good:

Several ways to rid yourself of them - soldering iron, blowtorch, joes juice, aiptaisia x

Edit: woops, you asked why they are baddies - well, they have powerful stinging cells which damage corals. Some people do keep them, but not in reefs with corals etc

Just as an added note on the majanos...they can actually be very pretty, but don't hold back on killing them...I had one in my tank that was neon neon green with tips that were brighter than the color of a RBTA. This one killed an entire rock of star polyps and was making his way towards one of my favorite acros before I got him.

Isopods - the horrid creatures that made Truck, give up marines :sad:

They feed off your fish and then drop into the sand - means you have to leave your tank fallow for the life cycle of the isopods

that thing looks horrible.

sorry nothing to add as i had no baddies

Most reactions

trending

Back