Housing issue

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

They are farm raised. Once they are taking pics, they have moved them to tanks. You should go ahead and locate your transhipper and negotiate your cost. That’s the expensive part but they are the ones who will get it through customs. I don’t buy from Thailand myself for that particular reason. Too much money and way too much time before you get your fish. Average time is 2 months. Good luck and hope it works out for you. The fish is beautiful. I have attached a diagram below that explains the Thailand shipping process. Hope it helps.
Oh that is a gorgeous fish! Can you send us pics when it is all set up??
Yes

Thank you so much! I'll look everywhere. I just don't know any vendors for Betta fisnhes like this.
I just heard back that they now have the fish. It says transshipper cost is included. Have you ever heard of this?

Thank you so much! I'll look everywhere. I just don't know any vendors for Betta fisnhes loke this.
Are you watching EBay? I have gotten several from there. I believe Senjay Bettas actually get his stock from family in Thailand.

I just heard back that they now have the fish. It says transshipper cost is included. Have you ever heard of this?
Be careful. That is usually THERE transhipper. Ask them if that includes the transhipper that accepts the package here in U.S. There are normally 2 transhippers and that’s where people get fooled. They then have to pay big bucks and locate the local transhipper themselves. What breeder are you going through? Also ask how long before receiving the fish.

Just found this on their webpage. Note 2nd paragraph.

Shipping process

Shipping cost from Thailand to trans shipper in USA / EU / ASIA include with Betta fish price already.

Not include additional fees buyer must be pay to trans shipper for receive the betta fish in your country. (Picture is below)

I figured that out a little earlier. Thank you. I need to find a transhipper in the usa? How does that work. Not sure about when it would arrive yet. We have an open chat.

I figured that out a little earlier. Thank you. I need to find a transhipper in the usa? How does that work. Not sure about when it would arrive yet. We have an open chat.
I’m not sure how to locate a trans shipper. The reason you have to have one is because they have the proper documentation to get the fish through customs. Check EBay tawain betta sellers and look at their estimated arrival dates. That’ll give you an idea of how long it takes.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back