Honey Gourami

trout_pout

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
anyone have any information about honey gouramis or anyone keep any?
I'm getting my tank this week and after I've done all the cycling I am thinking about adding it to my tank - I'm not sure when to add it. But if anyone has kept a honey gourami please can you reply
thank-you

Honey gouramis are good hardy fish. I would definately suggest them in any tank that doesn't have any large boistrous fish.

Very hardy fish! However, I had one in my brothers tank but we had to take it back because it was a little demon to all the other fish. you might want to keep that in mind...

They get a max of two inches and you can keep more than one male in a tank. They might pick on eachother with no physical contact but shouldn't bother other fish. I have them and they get picked on more than picking on others

I have 2 honey gourami and they are great fish mine are very active chasing each other round but not fighting they just seem to take it in turns at chasing eachother,they live quite happily in my comunity tank and dont bother my other fish at all. They are a good hardy fish . :D

Hello :)

Well Im thinking Honeys are ok, But depends what size u get them, and how big the tank is, Honeys are very peaceful, They do get aggresive sometimes but mostly for territory, They will mostly fight eachother, :) MOSTLY

i got 2 honeys in a tank with a kissing gourami, gold gouramis, opaline gouramis, chocolate gouramis, all types of live bearers, and they do just fine, so fine infact that the female is prego!

I had a tank with 2 Pearl, 2 Honeys and 2 Blues in a community tank. They all got along fine with the Make Pearl taking control of the tank. But no aggression at all. B) Pretty kewl and beatiful fish.

I am setting a small tank to keep some sparkling gouramis, these little guys are so CUTE but so small 3cm max.

Most reactions

Back