April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Circus

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I feel weird staying home sick. The only time I ever call in for work is when I am "actively ill" like when I get food poisoning. For just a cough or mild fever I have always just worked through it. As long as I could keep myself moving, I could make it through my shift at work.

I called my manager and told him I had a light fever and cough, which developed last night. Hr is seeing if someone can cover the shift or not. It just feels weird to just sit around at home, when I could be making money. I suppose I could do extra water changes. It is nice to have the option to sleep longer, though.

Hope you feel better soon. With fever and cough would you call your doctor? Just to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better. Had a homie contract the virus, he said it was terrifying. Stay safe.

If it persists for more than a couple days, I will see about getting tested. I don't have health insurance, and can't afford the up front fee. The more reasonably priced doctors aren't seeing new patients right now, either. If I got to the hospital, it is $3000 just for the emergency room.

Hope you feel better. Had a homie contract the virus, he said it was terrifying. Stay safe.
My cousin across the state from me is in the hospital with covid. She sounded miserable when I called her.

It's incredible how unreasonable that cost is. I'm sorry
Me, too. For the first time in my life I am above the poverty line, but the precludes me from getting reduced price or free medical care. And that is making only $1.50 above the minimum wage at 40 hrs a week.

If it persists for more than a couple days, I will see about getting tested. I don't have health insurance, and can't afford the up front fee. The more reasonably priced doctors aren't seeing new patients right now, either. If I got to the hospital, it is $3000 just for the emergency room.
Sorry I didn't think to ask if you're somewhere with have universal healthcare. We really take that for granted here. I think at most here you pay €50/$60 for doctor and test is free.

I was gonna say something but best keep it not political :/. Long story short I wish you the best, feel better.

Sorry I didn't think to ask if you're somewhere with have universal healthcare. We really take that for granted here. I think at most here you pay €50/$60 for doctor and test is free.
That is okay. I have been living the reality of the American health care system for all of my adult life. My general rule is that unless I am gushing blood or delirious I avoid hospitals.

In better news, I have a good stock of my favorite tomato soup and a tv show to binge watch! If I can stay awake that long, lol. I almost never manage to make it through a movie or tv show fully awake. At least when watching alone.

Me, too. For the first time in my life I am above the poverty line, but the precludes me from getting reduced price or free medical care. And that is making only $1.50 above the minimum wage at 40 hrs a week.
It's a fine line, too.

That is okay. I have been living the reality of the American health care system for all of my adult life. My general rule is that unless I am gushing blood or delirious I avoid hospitals.

In better news, I have a good stock of my favorite tomato soup and a tv show to binge watch! If I can stay awake that long, lol. I almost never manage to make it through a movie or tv show fully awake. At least when watching alone.
I'd love a day to chill out and binge tv, catch up on sleep. Make sure you drink lots of water. Abd if you feel like sleeping then sleep. It's good to have a day off so enjoy it and feel better soon

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back