Hmm... Watcha' Think?

Sorry Andy my killifish will not touch them.
I have heard of Blue Gouramis being partial to them but cannot confirm.
I too had this Hydra problem mainly in fry tanks, a fellow killifish enthusiast sent me some flubendazole 5% powder and I can vouch from personal experience this med really does eradicate Hydra period.
Regards
BigC
 
it filters istelf every 2 minutes...i do water changes every 2 days (15% at a time).


idk it just looks so dingy, im going to reclean the tank and start over. i need to add sand anyway. i dont know if my tank will get up to 110 degrees or how to know if its at that temp. ill just use the hot water from the tap when i rinse the tank clean.


thanks for your help guys. youve all been bery helpful
 
it filters istelf every 2 minutes...i do water changes every 2 days (15% at a time).


idk it just looks so dingy, im going to reclean the tank and start over. i need to add sand anyway. i dont know if my tank will get up to 110 degrees or how to know if its at that temp. ill just use the hot water from the tap when i rinse the tank clean.


thanks for your help guys. youve all been bery helpful

The most prominent thing that I remember from them is that they do not have a pleasing odour when you remove them by hand... Can still get that smell just by thinking of it....
 

Most reactions

Back
Top